Five ways to end the semester
Photo by MCT Campus.
- 1. Have a themed party
- - Have a bikini or country to get ready for summer
- 2. Have a BBQ
- - Gather a group of friends over and have a barbeque of hotdogs and hamburgers
- 3. Pull at least one all nighter
- - It’s that time of the year when its time to study for finals. Get a group together and gather as many snacks as possible. Grab the books and get studying. You may not be able to get work done, but it’s a ton of fun for a stressful time
- 4. Use side walk chalk
- - Take a break from studying and enjoy the weather
- 5. Play a sport
- - Get a group of friends together and play some volleyball outside of Tri-Towers
What are some ways you plan on ending the semester?