Kent Police Department concluded an attempted child abduction involving an 8-year-old girl on Oct. 6 was unfounded.
In a media release published DATED OCT. 21,
on Oct. 21, Kent Police said the incident did not occur as reported to the police, and that no attempted abduction took place.
The original report said the girl had been approached by an unidentified man who grabbed her by the arm at about 3:30 p.m. at the intersection of Anita Drive and Simon Lane. The girl was reported biting and kicking the man, who released her, before going home to tell her mother. An hour later, the police were notified.
After investigating the case, police concluded there was no attempted abduction and that no crime was committed.
Police were not available to comment on the case.
SO THIS IS THE SECOND NON-ABDUCTION REPORT… RIGHT/? PERHAPS IT’S TIME FOR MORE COMMENTS.
COUNTS AS WEB. BJH
Contact Mariana Silva at [email protected]