Which TV characters are Kent State’s dream dates?

Whitney Chaffin

Of all the new TV shows coming up, which character from which show would you want to date? Here’s what Kent Students had to say about their favorite shows and dream dates.

‘HOUSE’

Natalie Millar, sophomore public relations major said she would date Dr. Gregory House from “House,” played by British actor Hugh Laurie.

“I would get on him like there is no tomorrow,” Millar said.

Her dream date is to go with House to Catch Up in New York City, followed by a walk through Central Park.

“He has gorgeous blue eyes and his English accent, mmm,” she said.

‘ONE TREE HILL’

Freshman Anne Wilkinson said if she could date anyone on her favorite show, it would be Chad Michael Murray, who plays Lucas Scott on “One Tree Hill.”

“I don’t even know what I would say to him,” Wilkinson said nervously. At first, she was at a loss of words when she thought about a date with her hunk of an actor, but then she came to a conclusion.

“I would go on a cruise to tropical islands,” Wilkinson said, adding that she and her date would just relax and enjoy the beaches together.

“I’ll be alone on a beach with him all to myself,” she said. “What could be better?”

‘IT’S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA’

Freshman biology major Josh Pittman said he would have a “play date” with Danny Devito, of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.”

“We would go drive NASCARs and go to an all-you-can eat buffet to have a competition of who could eat the most,” Pittman said.

He said he would like to hang out with Danny Devito because he’s a funny guy.

“I like that he’s bald,” Pittman said. “It’s funny.”

‘GOSSIP GIRL’

Tyler Andy, sophomore pre-med major, said if he could choose one girl to take on a date it would be Blair Waldorf from “Gossip Girl” because she is gorgeous.

“It’s her overall look that is appealing,” Andy said. “I would take her to the Student Center, let her pick her food and then pay for it.”

They would continue the day relaxing and getting to know each other.

“We would possibly catch a movie at night,” Andy said. “It would be an all-day event.”

If Blaire would ask to be Andy’s girlfriend at the end of the date, he said would accept in a heartbeat.

Contact features correspondent Whitney Chaffin at [email protected].