Lynn wants to get more student involvement

Caroline Lautenbacher

Senator of Student Advancement candidate Megan Lynn’s main goal is to expand the university’s knowledge of Mobile Campus.

“I would like to keep the Student Input Advisory Committee running,” she said. “I would like to work with the Senator of Research and Development on giving out a survey to the student body to get their input.”

Lynn would like to raise student awareness of the campus facilities and re-instate the Student Leadership Development Board, a group of students to organize events and help with leadership skills.

MEGAN LYNN

• Candidate for student advancement

• Junior marketing, fashion merchandising major from Port Matilda, PA

• Member of Delta Gamma sorority and has been its Vice President of Programming and Community Service Chair

• Member of College of Business Colleagues and Fashion Student Organization

• Wants to expand the university’s knowledge of Mobile Campus

• Wants to re-instate the Student Leadership Development Board

“It would be my goal to attend as many student organization meetings as possible,” she said. “I really want to better student involvement.”

Lynn said it is important for students to vote because Undergraduate Student Senate is in control of the student budget and students shouldn’t elect someone they aren’t sure is going to do a good job.

“With the new student government, students will have more people to go to,” she said. “It will provide more student accessibility.”

Lynn is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and has been involved as its Vice President of Programming and Community Service Chair.

She also sits on Panhellenic Council as the Vice President of Public Relations.

“I am very hard working, dedicated and personable,” she said. “I like being involved.”

Lynn does not work with money in her position and is running on the I.O.U. ticket.

Contact general assignment reporter Caroline Lautenbacher at [email protected].