Stark campus showcases MBA

Carrie Scully

The Graduate School of Management showcased its Master’s of Business Administration degree during its MBA information night at the Kent State Stark campus.

“It helps students who are undecided on whether this is the right program for them,” said Louise Ditchey, director of the master’s programs in the Graduate School of Management. “This gives them the opportunity to talk to people directly involved.”

Sandra Boogaard, international student, mother and former prosecutor from Jamaica, will apply for the Kent State Stark MBA program because of its location and reputation.

“I think it is important to get educated on business in the United States,” she said. “The Kent State MBA program will help get me on stream with things.”

There are a lot of working adults who consider the program, Ditchey said. They juggle work schedules and home schedules, which is what the MBA program is designed to fit into.

“Students can complete the entire program here at Stark,” Ditchey said. “The school is geographically convenient, and the program is designed for working adults.”

For more information about the MBA program offered at Kent State Stark, contact the Graduate School of Management at (330) 672-2282.

Contact College of Business Administration reporter Carrie Scully at [email protected].