The blotter is a record of charges filed by the police. The listings do not represent convictions or reflect guilt. It is the Daily Kent Stater’s policy to publish on and off-campus arrests, charges and incidents of interest to the public.
– David Scott Harvard, 22, of Kent was charged with public intoxication. He was arrested on Kent Police Department and Hudson Police Department warrants.
– David Joseph Underwood, 19, of Akron was charged with operating a vehicle under the influence and driving with no front license plate.
– William Albert Lewis Jr., 29, of Kent turned himself into Kent Police on warrants for burglary and felonious assault.
– Criminal damaging was reported in the 800 block of Silver Meadows Boulevard. Sharp tools were reportedly used to cut plastic windows of a Jeep Wrangler.
– Theft was reported in the 700 block of Morris Road. A 2003 Dodge Neon was reported stolen but was later recovered.
– Criminal damaging was reported in the 800 block of Lawrence Drive. The right side of a car mirror was reported broken.
– Theft was reported in the 1200 block of Anita Court. A taxi cab driver reported a girl didn’t pay the $17.55 fare.
– Theft was reported in the 400 block of East Main Street. Sixty CDs worth $250 and two portable CD players worth $150 were reported stolen. Criminal damaging of a $200 stereo faceplate was also reported.