Crumbl Cookies comes to Streetsboro

Audrey Trevarthan
Cookie samples at the Crumbl Cookie VIP open house, located at 1274 State Route Ohio 303 in the Streetsboro Crossing Shopping Center.

The latest sweet treat destination has landed in Streetsboro.

Crumbl Cookies gave a sneak peek of its new Streetsboro location at a VIP open house Wednesday, ahead of its grand opening later in the week.

Located at 1274 State Route Ohio 303 in the Streetsboro Crossing Shopping Center, the grand opening on Friday will have a ribbon cutting, live music and a free cookie for those with the Crumbl app.

“Hopefully, all the community and the surrounding community will come and join us,” said Johnna Langham, an owner at the new location.

Wednesday’s open house consisted of a meet-and-greet with the four Crumbl owners and cookie tastings, featuring flavors chocolate chunk, lemon cupcake, honey bun and peanut butter and jelly.

Johnna and Michael Langham own the new location alongside Michael’s sister, Jennifer Page, and her husband, James Page.

“I think [the area] is like a hub, not just for Streetsboro, but for everyone because of the highway right there,” Johnna Langham said. “We’re excited. They’re really amping up this area with a lot of new restaurants.”

Recently, Chick-fil-A and Texas Roadhouse announced new locations in Streetsboro.

Jennifer Page said this was their original location, but they ended up with the Cuyahoga Falls store first. They’ve been waiting almost two years to open the Streetsboro location. 

“We get five new flavors each week,” Johnna Langham said. “Now, it’s not even just cookies, we’ve extended to desserts.”

Kacie Frazier has been working at Crumbl for a year now, and will manage the new store, as well as the Cuyahoga Falls location.

“I’m excited to meet more people,” Frazier said. “I would recommend anything with mousse, and for this week, I’d recommend the peanut butter and jelly.”

Audrey Trevarthan is managing editor. Contact her at [email protected].