Her Campus Kent State to celebrate fourth birthday with series of events

Her Campus flyer

Natalie Eusebio

Her Campus Kent State will celebrate its fourth year on campus with its week of events and activities titled “Her Week” starting April 16 and lasting until April 19. 

Her Campus is an online women’s magazine with chapters operating at universities all across the country.

Sammy Pesick is a junior fashion merchandising major and serves as the president and campus correspondent of Her Campus Kent State.

Pesick said that the goal for Her Week is to bring Kent State women together for a week of inspiring events. 

“I hope this week brings a sense of empowerment to the women on campus, there are so many separate women’s organizations but this is a chance for us to come together and have an amazing week,” Pesick said. 

Her Campus Kent State will be hosting a dine-to-donate during the week at Twisted Meltz in downtown Kent.

The other events throughout the week focus on topics like health, beauty and fun.

Members of Her Campus Kent State are partnering with other women on campus during the week of festivities. Her Fitness night will be co-hosted with the women of CHAARG, a women’s fitness organization on campus. 

“We have some amazing events lined up this year, but I think I’m most excited for our Birthday Party and Her Fitness night,” Pesick said. 

Natalie Eusebio is the commuter and apartments reporter. Contact her at [email protected].