Looking back

KS Photo Staff

If you could change one thing…

Photo

Junior fashion merchandising major Kayla Davis said, “For me, I wish I started working on connections with my career in high school. Now I feel kind of behind.” Photo by Alex Ledet.

Photo

Sophomore Jacqueline Torto said, “I would just learn to say no.” Photo by Alex Ledet.

Photo

Sophomore exercise major Jakim Harvey said, “I would get rid of my insecurities.” Photo by Alex Ledet.

Photo

Senior applied engineering major Alla Kora practices his break dancing on Risman Plaza Wednesday, April 29, 2015. Kora said he would not change anything about himself. “I love myself, I love who I am,” he said. “I cannot say I am perfect, but life is good.” Photo by Graham Smith.

Photo

Freshman Spanish translation major Jena Bellville sits outside the Student Center reading on her tablet Wednesday, April 29, 2015. “I would like to be more open and friendly with people,” she said. “I haven’t met a lot of people since I got here so maybe it would help.” Photo by Graham Smith.

Photo

Junior nursing major Adam Croft relaxes and writes poetry in his notebook Wednesday, April 29, 2015. “I wish I was just more patient with myself,” he said. “I overthink everything. I wish I was just more content and happy about the little things.” Photo by Graham Smith.

Photo

Junior speech pathology and audiology major Zoe Kriegel said, “To me, everything is always subject to analysis. And sometimes I miss the simple beauty in life because I’m so worried about figuring out all of the parts. I can’t hardly just look at a flower and love how beautiful it is because I’m too preoccupied with analyzing the colors working together or the location it’s growing in and what it means.” Photo by Erin McLaughlin.

Photo

Junior theatre major Camara Rhodes said he wants to be a bette listener in academics and in life. “I want to be fully engaged and focused on the topic or task at hand, especially with people,” he said. “Have ADHS gets me distracted easily.” Photo by Erin McLaughlin.

Photo

“I wish I didn’t worry about money so much,” said Jocelyn Hykes, a sophomore applied communications major said outside of Taylor Hall on April 29, 2015. “It seems like there is never enough time for me to relax.” Photo by Andrea Noall.

Photo

“I need to work on my confidence and try to overcome my self-esteem issues,” said Amanda Lewis, a graduate student playing with a Chinese adaptation of the yo-yo outside of the Student Center on April 29, 2015. “Using this diabolo helps. People come up to me and compliment me. It helped me come out of my shell.” Photo by Andrea Noall.