TV2 Video: Carbon Monoxide Safety

Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the United States, and with winter right around the corner, it is the perfect time to make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home if you have gas fueled appliances. TV2 reporter Vivian Feke has more information on how to stay safe.


var adPlayed = true;

function playerVariables(){

var videofile = ‘111213_CarbonMonoxide_PKG_1.mp4’;

var videoPath = ‘rtmp://’;

var adFileName = ‘TechHelpAd_11152012_600.flv’;

var videoAdPath = ‘rtmp://’;

var adlink = “”;

var width = 665; //the width of the player

var height = 450; //the height of the player

var thumbnail = ‘’; //the URL to the thumbnail image


Watch TV2 live If you have any concerns or if your carbon monoxide detector is going off, be sure to call your local fire department.

Contact Vivian Feke at [email protected].