Kent State Athletics partners with entertainment agency Van Wagner

Jacob Shondel, Reporter

On April 13, Kent State Athletics announced Van Wagner as its exclusive multimedia rights partner and sales agent.

Van Wagner will be responsible for corporate sponsorships and media sales for Kent State’s athletic programs.

KSU joins fellow Mid-American Conference schools, Miami University and Western Michigan University, as partners with Van Wagner.

“We are thrilled to welcome Van Wagner to our Golden Flashes family,” Kent State Director of Athletics Randale L. Richmond said. “As a multimedia rights partner, Van Wagner demonstrates a genuine commitment to our department’s mission, vision and values.”

Van Wagner is a leading sports advertising and entertainment agency that has been the fastest organically grown team representing colleges across the United States.

“We look forward to partnering with Director of Athletics Randale Richmond and his outstanding senior leadership team to help achieve their vision for Kent State Athletics and their incredible student-athletes,” said Mike Palisi, president of Van Wagner College. “Our team is committed to delivering the highest level of service and creating innovative partnerships that drive value for both Kent State and our corporate partners.”

Jacob Shondel is a reporter. Contact him at [email protected].