Horoscopes: Nov. 19 – Dec. 7

Canva Illustration by Audrey Trevarthan

♏ Scorpio (October 23 – November 21):

Your season is almost over, Scorpio! Enjoy what remains of the rest of it. The decisions you make right now are very important, and the way you act and think are sure to have a significant impact on your path ahead.

♐ Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21):

Your season is almost upon us! The stars will ask you to go in and do some heavy lifting in the coming weeks as Scorpio’s season ends and yours begins. Issues in your behaviors and relationships will come into view under the coming cosmic climate, as the stars push you to make some important life changes before your birthday comes around.

♑ Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): 

In the coming holiday season, be mindful of the crowds you select to hang around, and consider how your acquaintances generally impact your mindset and image. Work and career matters in your life could finally bring you the success and good fortune you’ve been hoping for.

♒ Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): 

Loving someone from far away could be very much on your mind today and in the coming weeks. Perhaps this love could also be for the place in which the person lives too. You may be bored with your routine right now, but remember to embrace change and adventure!

♓ Pisces (February 19 – March 20): 

A number of interesting visitors could enter your life soon, so be on the lookout for them and embrace their entrance into your life. These people could include bankers, financial advisors or other people that deal with money. Listen to what they have to say! They could help you improve your financial standing.

♈ Aries (March 21 – April 19):

Affections for friends, relatives and your special someone could fill your mind today. An intimate evening with your partner could be very fulfilling and help bring you two closer together. You’ve also been restless for adventure, so plan an impromptu trip with your partner!

♉ Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

An unexpected amount of money could make its way into your home in the coming days! It could cause some chaos at first, but the money may also make it possible for you to splurge on something extra you’ve been wanting or needing. 

♊ Gemini (May 21 – June 20):

Romance and art are the keys to your happiness right now. You could feel inspired by paintings, music, poetry, books or dramas right now. Share these things with your partner, or even use them to plan a date night in the near future!

♋ Cancer (June 21 – July 22): 

Today, you might not feel indifferent towards anything. Good news could elevate you to feelings of pure ecstasy, while bad news could drop your spirits into the depths of despair. You might also be feeling a little pessimistic about any plans you’ve made recently. Don’t be afraid to cancel if needed!

♌ Leo (July 23 – August 22):

You might be coming up with some fantastic new ideas on how to advance your career and increase your income. Some of these things may be workable, while others may not be – but don’t be afraid to try. The worst thing that could happen is nothing!

♍ Virgo (August 23 – September 22): 

Some intriguing mystical revelations could cause you to want to spread your ideas. Have some friends over to talk and share these ideas with. For the most part, they should be interested in what you have to say, but don’t force your ideas on those who have doubts.

♎ Libra (September 23 – October 22): 

The hopes and goals of a group you’re a part of may begin to inspire you. You might be willing to make some personal sacrifices in order to make these goals a reality, but remember not to make too many sacrifices. 

🎂 Famous Birthdays 

November 17: Rachel McAdams

November 19: Tyga

November 22: Hailey Bieber

November 26: DJ Khaled

Molly Hoffer is a digital tech. Contact her at [email protected]