Horoscopes: April 22 – 28

Canva Illustration by Eloise Bennett

Taurus ♉️ (April 20 – May 20):

This week, Taurus, it is all about you. Romance could be heading your way, but don’t let it cause a distraction from your passions and goals. You have been lacking confidence to make a major decision in your life. Now is the time to make that jump, trust your instincts and skills to guide you. 

Gemini ♊️ (May 21 – June 20):

Open communication will be key for you this week, Gemini. You have kept your feelings hidden about a past conversation or conflict. Now is the time to open up those emotions. You will be met with a positive and constructive conversation. Always remember to view these situations from several perspectives. 

Cancer ♋️ (June 21 – July 22):

Cancer, remember that April showers bring May flowers. You may have been experiencing some troubles in your life, but do not give up. You will soon be met with many new and exciting opportunities. All of your efforts will be rewarded soon enough, keep your head high. 

Leo ♌️ (July 23 – Aug. 22):

This week, Leo, work on rebuilding your confidence. An unusual shyness and insecurity may have plagued you. Remind yourself what you are capable of achieving. This new-found confidence will help you with an exciting opportunity that will find you later this week.

Virgo ♍️ (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)

Virgo, remember to find balance this week. You may have taken on more than you can handle, not being able to resist the allure of a challenge. Remind yourself to find balance, taking time for yourself while still working towards your goals. You can only take on so much!

Libra ♎️ (Sep. 23 – Oct. 22)

This week, Libra, you will find yourself surrounded with friends and family. Feeling overwhelmed has caused you to become solitary. Loved ones will reach out to you this week to spend quality time with you. Cherish those moments!

Scorpio ♏️ (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21):

Keeping a positive attitude will be key this week, Scorpio. A situation in your life may present itself as negative, find a way to turn it around. Try to find the benefits that are buried within the tangles. This will be a great learning opportunity for you. 

Sagittarius ♐️ (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21):

Avoid distractions this week, Sagittarius. You are headed in a very positive direction. Life is going to try and put distractions in your way. Try not to let these get in the way of your goals. You will feel the benefits soon!

Capricorn ♑️ (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19):

Capricorn, you will be forced to use your best judgment this week. A big, exciting opportunity is heading your way. You may go back and forth over this endeavor. Think about your long term goals, and use your best judgment and you will ultimately make the right decision. 

Aquarius ♒️ (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18):

Listen to those around you this week, Aquarius. A big learning lesson is heading your way. Your friends and family will guide you through. Keep their advice close to you and let it help guide your decisions. You may find it more helpful than you think!

Pisces ♓️ (Feb. 19 – March 20):

Pay attention to your dreams this week, Pisces. You may often experience vivid and colorful dreams. This week, pay attention to those messages. You may find an answer to a question you’ve been searching for or a message that you needed to hear. 

Aries ♈️ (March 21 – April 19):

Use this week as a learning experience, Aries. As your season comes to a close, reflect on all of the lessons you have learned. Use this newfound knowledge and wisdom to guide you to make an important decision. 

Famous Birthdays:

April 22: Machine Gun Kelly

April 23: Gigi Hadid

April 24: Kelly Clarkson

April 26: Channing Tatum 

Olivia Montgomery is a digital tech. Contact her at [email protected].