Horoscopes: April 29 – May 5

Canva Illustration by Eloise Bennett

Taurus ♉️ (April 20 – May 20)

Don’t let your life be all work and no play this week, Taurus. You may feel like you’re being overwhelmed with your responsibilities, but remember to take time for fun. Let your childlike spirit and imagination guide your work, and you will make new breakthroughs.

Gemini ♊️ (May 21 – June 20)

Try to not let the fear of the unknown stop you from exploring new opportunities this week, Gemini. The fear of failure should not stop you from moving forward in new avenues. The only real failure comes when you do not try your best to make new opportunities happen for yourself. You will find great success when you break out of your comfort zone. 

Cancer ♋️ (June 21 – July 22)

Find comfort and friendship in those around you this week, Cancer. Something new and exciting is coming your way, and relying on those around you will ease any sense of discomfort you feel. The people around you will guide you and remind you what you are capable of.

Leo ♌️  (July 23 – Aug. 22)

Don’t let past regrets cloud your vision this week, Leo. You may find yourself reflecting on the way you previously handled a situation. Remember that it is in the past, leave it there. The best way to go is forward. 

Virgo ♍️  (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)

A tough decision might be heading your way this week, Virgo. You often find yourself being a great decision-maker, and you even pride yourself on it. This week, don’t be so hasty to reach a conclusion, rather sit on the opportunity for a while. You will find that the answer will come to you naturally. 

Libra ♎️ (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22)

Remember not to judge a book by its cover this week, Libra. Someone you’ve crossed paths with recently may have come across as arrogant or rude. Try to see where they are coming from, and give them another chance. You may see the start of a beautiful relationship forming, filled with desirable qualities you would’ve never seen at first glance. 

Scorpio ♏️ (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)

Don’t let your shyness stop you from sharing your ideas this week, Scorpio. You may have been sitting on new ideas and prospects for a while, and the opportunity to share them may come your way this week. Use your bravery and boldness to present these ideas to those around you. You may find it will work out better than you thought. 

Sagittarius ♐️  (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21)

Remember to stand up for yourself this week, Sagittarius. You may find that you’re not being taken seriously by those of authority around you. It is beginning to affect your goals. Try to remember how strong and impressive your work is, and be bold enough to advocate for yourself. You will gain the respect of those around you.

Capricorn ♑️  (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19)

Don’t let your doubts get the best of you this week, Capricorn. You may find that you are not seeing progress towards an endeavor you recently started. Keep pushing forward and you may find that you will reach success soon. You’ll miss this if you don’t keep pushing forward.  

Aquarius ♒️ (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18)

Aquarius, you may need to take charge this week. Someone who is involved in a group effort with you is starting to slack off on their work. If you allow this to continue, your overall work will be less than your true potential. Take charge and restore order within the group. This will create great harmony and put the group back on track. 

Pisces ♓️ (Feb. 19 – March 20)

Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle this week, Pisces. There may be someone in your life who is trying to tell you to hide part of yourself as an exciting event is coming up. Use this event as a way to express yourself, and do not feel bad about it. You are a free spirit, and should show it off. 

Aries ♈️ (March 21 – April 19)

Aries, do not give up on your plans this week. You may be feeling down because things are not going the way you had planned. Try one more time this week, and you may find the help you need closer than you thought possible. You will find success along your path. 

Famous Birthdays:

April 30: Travis Scott

May 2: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson

May 3: Rachel Zegler

May 5: Adele

Olivia Montgomery is a digital tech. Contact her at [email protected].