Horoscopes: Dec. 7 – Winter Break

Canva Illustration by Audrey Trevarthan

♐ Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21):

It’s your season, Sagittarius! Spend some time reflecting on your relationships, especially throughout the holiday season. It won’t just make your relationships stronger — you will also feel more at peace. 

♑ Capricorn (December 22 – January 19):

It’s time to live a little, Capricorn! You have been feeling the romance as we approach this holiday season. You know you want matching Christmas pajamas with that one special person. It’s time to make it happen.  

♒ Aquarius (January 20 – February 18):

You deserve some R&R, Aquarius! You’ve had a busy push in this last quarter of the year, but the sky is clearing, and fun opportunities are on the horizon! 

♓ Pisces (February 19 – March 20): 

Expand your horizons, Pisces. Rely on the people you trust for real advice. You’ve been wanting to make a change recently, and you and your support systems think it is time. 

♈ Aries (March 21 – April 19):

This is your time. You are finally right where you need to be! Everything is aligning, and that scares you, but push through, Aries. The longer you stay in this spot, the more good things will come. 

♉ Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

You are doing great lately, Taurus! Don’t let the small worries on your mind stop you from the goals you have been working so hard towards. Take a small risk in the next few weeks – it will pay off.

♊ Gemini (May 21 – June 20): 

You are so supportive of everyone around you. However, don’t fake it. Save the heart-to-hearts for when you really mean it. People will see right through it if you’re faking it.

♋ Cancer (June 21 – July 22): 

Honesty never hurt anyone, Cancer! Whether it’s good or bad, try not to let a fake side of you surface. By letting people know you care about them, you will both feel better. 

♌ Leo (July 23 – August 22):

You thrive during the cold. Do some of your favorite things, and you’ll notice everything will get better. Even if you hate the cold weather, the vibe it brings motivates you. 

♍ Virgo (August 23 – September 22): 

You have distanced yourself from the ones who care about you. While this is hard for you, it is also hard for your loved ones. Try to have an honest conversation with the people you miss, but keep an open mind. 

♎ Libra (September 23 – October 22): 

You are known to be a people pleaser and a very kind person. Lately, that’s been slipping. You are still good. However, try to listen when you talk to people. There are always two sides to every story. 

♏ Scorpio (October 23 – November 21):

You have been at a pretty neutral place lately. Feel whatever you need to in the next few weeks. Good or bad, you will feel much more at ease in many aspects of your life. 

Famous Birthdays 🎂

Dec. 8: Nicki Minaj and Ian Somerhalder

Dec. 11: Hailee Steinfeld and Alexa Demie

Dec. 13: Taylor Swift

Dec. 21: Samuel L. Jackson

Audrey Trevarthan is assistant digital editor. Contact her at [email protected].