Horoscopes: Jan. 16 – Feb. 8

Canva illustration by Audrey Trevarthan

♑ Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): 

Your season is coming to an end in a few days, Capricorn. Enjoy what is left of it, and try to deal with some feelings you may be having of self-doubt. Dig in, do what you can and strive for a positive outcome. Remember, anything is possible!

♒ Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): 

Saturday brings the start of your season and a new age of the sun entering your sign. The sun shining within your sign should help give you a much-needed boost of confidence, so use this to your advantage and begin some new projects – or maybe even go out on a date! Never be afraid to express the real you. 

♓ Pisces (February 19 – March 20): 

Someone you know or are close to may be going through some big changes right now, be sure to be there if they need you. This could just be a temporary condition, or could cause you to let this person go out of your life. That is up to you to decide when the time is right. 

♈ Aries (March 21 – April 19):

At this time in your life, you might be in the headspace where you doubt things you’ve become accustomed to over the course of your life. Today, you might want to choose to help someone close to you instead of solely focusing on yourself. 

♉ Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

Dreams and desires might cause you to become very artistic in the coming months, Taurus! Ideas for new projects may be popping in and out of your head so often that you might not know how you’re going to accomplish them all. Rest assured, you will accomplish what you put your heart into. 

♊ Gemini (May 21 – June 20): 

Successes in the last couple weeks might give rise for you to improve your living situation. However, you may have doubts on how to best do this. It would be best to start by listing the pros and cons of each option and then consider them all carefully. 

♋ Cancer (June 21 – July 22): 

Stress from work may be causing you to feel a little under the weather. Yet, you may be concerned about taking time off because you want to be able to finish everything in a timely manner. Move slowly and steadily, and remember, it is OK to not finish everything. 

♌ Leo (July 23 – August 22):

You may be starting the week off with some life changes, Leo. New habits and routines you adopt could lead to a major transformation in your life. Whether you’re seeing the results of your workout plan or getting a promotion at work, you’re starting to see your efforts blossom. 

♍ Virgo (August 23 – September 22): 

In the upcoming weeks, you could experience a boost in your creativity. This is a great time to start some new projects, work on your hobbies or even find a new hobby to indulge in. You never know where it could lead. 

♎ Libra (September 23 – October 22): 

Your mind has been in a good space recently due to being reaffirmed of any successes you have been having recently. Either that or being able to relax over break has helped to calm your racing thoughts. You have also been learning how to fully trust yourself and your own intuition. 

♏ Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): 

Your thoughts have been empowered this month, Scorpio. You’ve been feeling confident enough to share what is on your mind (not that you do not always share what is on your mind anyways), so be sure to process your emotions before sharing because your words can sting!

♐ Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21):

You are ready to start beginning to build your dream life. There is a positive eagerness to create stability for yourself that helps you to feel successful. You have been feeling inspired to give structure to your workflow so that you can create more abundance. 

🎂 Famous Birthdays 

January 17: Jim Carrey

January 19: Dolly Parton

January 25: Alicia Keys

February 1: Harry Styles

Molly Hoffer is a campus editor. Contact her at [email protected]