Horoscopes for Fall 2023

Canva illustration by Audrey Trevarthan

Virgo (August 23 – September 22):

We’re entering your season very soon, Virgo! You are ready for the semester to begin. Try not to analyze the way your semester will go too soon. You worry a lot, but things will get better with time.

Libra (September 23 – October 22):

Starting a new semester can be tough on your indecisive tendencies. Give everything a fair shot. Remember to stick to your own ideas and do what you want. Don’t let others influence your big decisions this semester.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21):

This semester is going to bring you a lot of joy. It’s time to dive into what you really want to do. It’s all about you this semester.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): 

You have always been good at staying optimistic. That is a trait that will help you a lot throughout the semester. However, remember to focus on what’s important. There is a time and a place to be care-free.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19):

You are very disciplined and reserved. While those are great qualities to have in life and will help you throughout the semester, don’t be afraid to let go every once in a while.

Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18):

Your independence will help you start this semester off strong. As the semester continues, try not to stay too independent. Your ideas are original and people want to hear them.

Pisces (Feb 19 – March 20):

You always manage to end the semester well. Try to start off stronger than ever. Do something new! Put yourself first this week. It could lead to a better semester overall.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): 

Pioneer your own path this semester, Aries. Your courage will take you far in academics! Shut out your impulsive, impatient side for the first few weeks and focus on your long-term goals.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

Your determination is your biggest advantage this semester! You tend to start the first few weeks strong. Hold on to that trait even once you feel comfortable in classes.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20):

Good news, Gemini. Your adaptive personality should make starting a new schedule a breeze. Keep communication open with those around you and try your best to keep some consistent habits throughout the semester.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): 

You take life with great caution. While that is a strong trait, try to get out of your box. Listen to those around you with an open mind — it could lead to great success.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): 

We’re at the end of your season, Leo. Stay confident in your studies, and the path you are on. Try to challenge your creative side this semester. It could solve a lot of problems.

Famous Virgo Birthdays

August 25: Blake Lively

September 1: Zendaya

September 4: Beyoncé

September 13: Niall Horan

September 16: Nick Jonas

Audrey Trevarthan is digital content assistant.

Contact her at [email protected].