Horoscopes: Sept. 3 – 17

Canva illustration by Audrey Trevarthan

Virgo ♍

It’s your season, Virgo! Lately you’ve been focused on assignments and tasks. Take a moment to embrace the life around you, and you will find a lot of gratitude and joy. 

Libra ♎

It’s time for you to fully unleash your creative potential. Sometimes it is clouded by your anger or stress, but those moments can lead to an artistic breakthrough for you. 

Scorpio ♏

Spend the next few weeks focusing on reliability and self-care. While having fun is important, it is best if you spend your time responsibly for a little bit. 

Sagittarius ♐

Nothing can get you down right now! Take advantage of your cheerful attitude, and use it to spread more positivity around. 

Capricorn ♑

Remember that long-term goal of yours? It’s officially time to stop putting it off. Your persistence will be your strongest trait. 

Aquarius ♒

Instead of searching for inspiration, start taking note of the little things in life. They might be right in front of you, but you’ll be surprised at what will come from it. 

Pisces ♓

It’s time to declutter everything, Pisces. By creating a stress-free environment for yourself, your mind will follow. Try to go through some things you’ve been holding on to. 

Aries ♈

There is a magnetic energy to you, Aries. Trust that it’s there, and watch how your confidence in yourself helps you achieve social and professional success. 

Taurus ♉

You’ve had a mood change lately. While it might have started differently, you’re entering a stage of excitement and adventure. Make the most of your days while this energy lasts. 

Gemini ♊

Over the next couple of weeks, implement a relaxation technique. Right now, you’re exhausted; allow yourself to recharge your mind and body. 

Cancer ♋

Your thoughts and opinions are extremely powerful right now! Speak what’s on your mind. Don’t worry about what others think, your words will help them as well. 

Leo ♌

You have a special power to seem calm at all times. Even when you’re most stressed, nobody can tell, and these past few weeks have been stressful. Find some amusement in life, your joy will rub off on others as well. 

Birthdays:

September 4: Beyoncé

September 7: Gracie Abrams

September 10: Matt Rife

Audrey Trevarthan is digital assistant. Contact her at [email protected]