Valentine’s Day Horoscopes 2024

KentWired Illustration by Cari Stonis

Aries ♈️

Let the enthusiastic side of your personality shine, Aries! With Valentine’s Day approaching, you might be trying to hide your romantic side. Instead, try embracing it! You’ll have a much better week all around, even if it’s not what you had in mind.

Taurus ♉️

Valentine’s Day is your holiday, Taurus. With your warm-hearted personality, everyone around you will feel the love. Save some of it for yourself, too! If you give it all away, you might become resentful of the ones you love so much. 

Gemini ♊️

It seems like you aren’t as excited for Valentine’s Day this year. Your intelligence, communication and wit has been at an all-time high, but the sappy side of your personality is quite dim. Let go for a little bit and remember that life can be full of surprises. 

Cancer ♋️

This holiday seems right up your alley, Cancer. A time to show emotions and love? Sounds like you to a T. If something doesn’t go the way you planned, don’t react abruptly. You have trouble going off of your itinerary, but this time it might be for the best. 

Leo ♌️

If you’re planning an event or a night-in with friends or loved ones for Valentine’s Day, try to loosen up on the reigns. As much as you love having control and power, being relaxed and surprised will bring out your soft, loving and generous personality.

Virgo ♍️

Stressful, annoying and overrated might be a few words you’ve used to describe Valentine’s Day in the past. While those thoughts are valid, the least you can do is enjoy some candy. Try to hang out with at least one person you care about this year. 

Libra ♎️

This week is a breeze for you, Libra. You’re charming, sociable and romantic. If you haven’t planned anything yet, do it now. You’ll probably end up doing something Wednesday evening, thanks to your outgoing personality, and a little planning would go a long way.

Scorpio ♏️

There’s no shortage of emotions from you, Scorpio, although they might not be ones that coordinate well with the upcoming holiday. Try not to obsess over it, and let any jealousy you’re hanging onto go. Your magnetic personality is enough to make this week great.

Sagittarius ♐️

Be careful this week, Sagittarius. It’s super fun to go with the flow, but sometimes you go a little overboard. You like to see the best in people, which is a great trait, but it could lead to disaster. Remember to use your heart and your head this week. 

Capricorn ♑️

It’s probable that you’ll crack a lot of jokes this week. While they’ll likely be very funny, someone is going to realize that your humor is a defense mechanism. Keep that in mind. Save your best jokes for the right crowd. It wouldn’t hurt to let them see through your guard.

Aquarius ♒️

It’s your season, Aquarius! Get ready for a month full of inspiration. Your creative side is heightened for just a little bit longer. Sure, it dragged a little at the start. If you take care of yourself, your best work will appear. You’ll make yourself and others very proud this week. 

Pisces ♓️

Your imagination has been running wild lately. Daydreams featuring goals and desires have entered your mind. That’s a good thing! Some of those things you’ve been thinking about don’t have to remain a fantasy. It’s hard for you to act on what you want. Who cares what everyone else thinks? Try to make a dream, big or small, come true. 

Famous Birthdays 🎂

Feb. 11: Jennifer Aniston

Feb. 17: Michael Jordan

Feb. 19: Millie Bobby Brown

Feb. 20: Olivia Rodrigo

Audrey Trevarthan is a campus editor. Contact her at [email protected].